Job ID: 139418
$30-$40/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time
Our client constructs top-notch custom homes and retreats, and they want you to join their team as a Plumber!
Your day-to-day as a Plumber:
- Conduct maintenance and installations for residential plumbing systems
- Inspect, repair, and respond promptly to service calls
- Stay updated on safety regulations and ensure compliance
- Foster strong communication with clients and team members
- Maintain accurate work logs and provide system upkeep guidance to clients
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar plumbing role is required
- Proficiency in plumbing techniques and knowledge of plumbing codes and regulations
- Experience in installation, maintenance, and repair of residential plumbing systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and address plumbing issues efficiently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to maintain accurate work logs and documentation
For immediate consideration for the Plumber position, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.