Job ID: 139401
$90-$110K Salary, Excellent Benefits, Relocation Assistance, Sign-On Bonus
Our client provides many services including plumbing to their customers, and they want you to join their team as a Master Plumber!
Your day-to-day as a Master Plumber:
- Support with coordinating and scheduling a team of 3 plumbers
- Assist with inventory control by ordering and managing supplies
- Generate accurate project estimates that align with client needs
- Foster positive customer relationships by providing excellent service and support
Your skills and experience:
- Must meet State of New Hampshire's Master Plumbers License exam qualifications or hold the license – Journeyman Plumbers looking for career advancement are welcome to apply with the necessary qualifications!
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to hold and maintain licenses
For immediate consideration for the Master Plumber position, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.