Equipment Operator | Weekend Day Shift
Job ID: 139400
$18.50-$22/Hour, Friday-Sunday Schedule, 12-Hour Day Shift
Our client produces top-quality health and nutrition products, and they want you to join their dedicated team as a Machine Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Machine Operator:
- Execute weekly production schedules
- Interpret and implement ingredient requirements based on provided documentation
- Accurately weigh and prepare necessary ingredients for mixing
- Ensure readiness of ingredients for production stages
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and adhere to cleaning schedules
- Collaborate with other departments for quality checks, incident reporting, and operational coordination
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years of similar experience is preferred
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
- Familiarity with food safety standards and manufacturing practices, proficiency in machine setup is a plus!
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team, pay attention to detail, and prioritize safety
For immediate consideration for the Machine Operator role, contact the Vermont ETS team at 802.540.1070 today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.