Parts and Service Advisor
Job ID: 139390
$45K+ Starting Salary, Excellent Benefits, Full-Time
Our client is a leader in the tire and auto shop industry and they are looking for an enthusiastic individual, like you, to join their team as a Parts and Service Advisor.
As a Parts and Service Advisor, your drive for excellence and creative solutions will help propel this team as they continue to develop an ever-expanding range of sales and services.
Your day-to-day as a Parts and Service Advisor:
- Facilitate high quality and positive interactions with customers
- Troubleshoot customer requests, resolving concerns and expediting solutions
- Consistently maintain and upgrade product/service knowledge
Your skills and experience:
- Auto parts knowledge and experience is a must!
- Excellent customer service – you enjoy creating high quality and positive interactions with others
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
- Process driven – able to take initiative and build quality into work ensuring processes are consistent with company objectives
- Computer savvy – expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
For immediate consideration for the Parts and Service Advisor role, contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.