Job ID: 139375
12-Hour Day Shift, $21+/Hour, Friday-Sunday Schedule
Our client is a leading provider of handcrafted smoked meats in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and career growth, and they want you to join their team as a Production Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Production Operator:
- Complete each step of the cooking and manufacturing process
- Monitor, test, and verify products to meet quality standards
- Follow all company standards, policies, systems, and procedures
Your skills & experience:
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work – You ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
For immediate consideration for the Production Operator position, contact the Vermont ETS office at (802-540-1070) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.