Production Line Operator
Job ID: 139369
1st & 3rd Shifts Available, On-the-job Training, $17-$18.50/Hour
Our client is one of Vermont’s leading specialty food product distributors and they're looking to add enthusiastic members to their team. If you're searching for a great place to work, join our client's team as a Production Line Operator.
Your day-to-day as a Production Line Operator:
- Perform hands-on work in a good, clean fun atmosphere
- Follow a recipe from the start of the process
- Measure, add, and batch ingredients
- Set up, run, and maintain production machinery
- Observing and troubleshooting production line to ensure efficient operation
Your skill set includes:
- Enjoy physical work – Work on your feet throughout the day
- A quick learner that excels at following directions
- Self motivated and detail oriented
Contact the ETS Vermont team (802.540.1070) today for immediate consideration for the Production Operator role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.