Job ID: 139317
Competitive Pay Based on Experience, Remote Flexibility, Full-Time
Our client manufactures essential electrical equipment for diverse industries globally, and they want you to join their team as a Design Engineer!
Your day-to-day as a Design Engineer:
- Design and translate specifications into product requirements
- Assist users in equipment installation, operation, and maintenance
- Provide technical support for sales, ensuring code compliance
- Aid manufacturing teams in achieving design specifications
- Conduct product performance tests and interpret results
- Lead or participate in projects for product improvement and development
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with 6-10 years in industrial rotating machinery design
- Experience in power generation or chemical process industries is a plus
- Proficiency in SolidWorks for stress and thermal analysis
- Solid understanding of relevant codes, regulations, and ASME Code Section VIII or III experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Design Engineer role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.