Front Desk Receptionist | Excellent Benefits
Job ID: 139313
Excellent Benefits, Competitive Pay, Scheduling Flexibility
ETS is partnering with a highly respected resort that has been offering a luxury visitor experience for almost 100 years, and they want you to join their team as a Front Desk Receptionist.
Your day-to-day as a Front Desk Receptionist:
- Efficiently manage check-in/out and guest registrations
- Communicate payment options and validate details
- Welcome guests, assign accommodations, and provide hotel information
- Address guest complaints promptly and professionally
- Coordinate with housekeeping for room upkeep
- Recommend and promote supplementary hotel services when appropriate
Your skills and experience:
- Prior hospitality experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Flexible, reliable, and hardworking
- Knowledge of area attractions is a plus!
For immediate consideration for the Front Desk Receptionist role, contact Shane (518.323.6813) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.