Job ID: 139303
Our client is a dedicated accounting firm that offers expert financial services, and they want you to join their team as an Administrative Assistant!
Your day-to-day as an Administrative Assistant:
- Managing phone lines and appointments
- Organizing and maintaining files
- Performing diverse office tasks
- Compiling tax packets and scanning documents
Your skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of similar experience in a professional office environment
- Associate’s degree preferred, but not required
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
For immediate consideration for the Administrative Assistant role, contact Kasie at ETS at 518-324-3146 today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.