Senior Maintenance Technician
Job ID: 139302
Our client is a leading provider of handcrafted smoked meats in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and career growth, and they want you to join their team as a Senior Maintenance Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Maintenance Technician:
- Diagnose and fix electrical and mechanical equipment issues efficiently
- Collaborate with operations for troubleshooting and enhancements
- Support new equipment setup and conduct timely repairs
- Ensure compliance with safety, quality, and communication standards.
- Supervise contractors, assist Maintenance Technicians, and troubleshoot electrical systems on manufacturing equipment.
Your skills & experience:
- 5+ years of maintenance experience, preferably in machine manufacturing
- Technical College degree in a related field is preferred, or proven proficiency in mechanical, electrical, and chemical systems
- Enjoy Physical Work – Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, reliability, attention to detail, and teamwork skills
For immediate consideration for the Senior Maintenance Technician position, contact Corinne (802-755-5476) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.