Quality Assurance Technician
Job ID: 139301
Our client is a leading provider of handcrafted smoked meats in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and career growth, and they want you to join their team as a Quality Assurance Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Quality Assurance Technician:
- Ensure productivity, inventory, quality, customer service, safety and profitability goals are achieved
- Support quality, materials, and production activities
- Provide incoming, outgoing, station and final inspections
- Conduct planned and random inspections, while recommending continuous improvement strategies and completing reports/audits
- Ensure all safety guidelines and company rules are met
Your skills & experience:
- Degree in engineering or related scientific field preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a QA or food manufacturing role
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Enjoy an active work day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the Quality Assurance Technician role, please contact Corinne (802-755-5476) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.