Job ID: 139295
Our client offers top-notch marketing materials and fulfillment services, and they want you to join their team as a Printing Apprentice!
Your day-to-day as a Printing Apprentice:
- Operating and managing press machinery efficiently
- Performing various printing tasks
- Handling copiers and ensuring their proper functionality
- Operating and managing mail machines for mail processing
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a technical/mechanical role is preferred
- A quick learner – you excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Team-oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
For immediate consideration for the Printing Apprentice role, contact Tyler (802-540-8371) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.