Customer Service/Dispatch Representative|Milton,VT
Job ID: 139292
Starting at $18+/Hour, Day Shift, Monday-Friday
Our client is a family-owned, full-service trucking company and they are looking for a Customer Service/Dispatch Representative to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Customer Service/Dispatch Representative:
- Handle and guide incoming calls to the right contacts
- Manage cash reconciliation on a weekly basis, flagging any discrepancies to the accounting team
- Perform document-related tasks like indexing, scanning, updating, and mailing
- Create freight bills and schedule customer pickup/delivery appointments
- Ensure accuracy in scanning by organizing Proof of Deliveries (PODs) and verifying entries into the system
- Maintain a willingness and availability to assist as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience is required
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Google platforms including Gmail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
For immediate consideration for the Customer Service/Dispatch Representative role, contact Andrew (802-304-7031) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.