Test Technician | 1st Shift
Job ID: 139290
Up to $25/Hour (Depending on Experience), Monday-Friday, 1st Shift, Excellent Benefits
Our client is transforming the charging experience across industries, and they want you to join their team as a Test Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Test Technician:
- Operate, test, troubleshoot, and validate wireless chargers to ensure company standards are met
- Collect, document, and analyze data to identify improvement areas
- Assemble hardware, test fixtures, jigs
- Notify supervisor of any calibration or maintenance needs in a timely manner
- Follow all housekeeping and safety procedures
Your skill set includes:
- Previous experience or knowledge with high voltage and high power equipment or thermal imaging cameras is preferred
- IPC610 Class 2 soldering experience is preferred
- Able to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Quick learner – can easily understand and retain information
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Test Technician position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.