Assembler | 1st Shift, Up to $25/Hour
Job ID: 139289
Up to $25/Hour (Depending on Experience), Monday-Friday, 1st Shift
Our client is transforming the charging experience across industries, and they want you to join their team as an Assembler!
Your day-to-day as an Assembler:
- Follow detailed processes to assemble components with hand tools
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings
- Route, connect, and assemble cables
- Ensure company production targets and quality standards are met
- Inform supervisor of any manufacturing defects or issues
Your skill set includes:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Able to read and understand blueprints, instructions, wiring schematics and diagrams
- Quick learner – can easily understand and retain information
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Assembler position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.