HR/Payroll Assistant | $19-$21/Hour
Job ID: 139284
Excellent Benefits, Pay Based on Experience ($19-$21/Hour)
Our client is an expert in warehousing and distributing, and are looking for a committed individual to join their team as a HR/Payroll Assistant!
Your day-to-day as a HR/Payroll Assistant:
- Provide payroll and executive support to the executive team
- Process weekly payroll, billing, deposits, collections and reporting activities, solving payment discrepancies when they arise
- Assist with HR duties, including onboarding, HRA, employee benefits and other tasks as needed
- Answer phones and monitor customer account details, develop positive working relationships with clients
- Participate in employee disciplinary measures, reporting issues to the director as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Previous accounts payable/receivable and/or accounting experience
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
For immediate consideration for the HR/Payroll Assistant position, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.