Job ID: 139280
Our client is a leading manufacturer of total body care products and they want you to join their team as a Hand Packager. As a Hand Packager, you will play an integral role in maintaining the efficient and effective operations of the facility.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Full-time, Day shift
- Direct start opportunity
- Employee-owned company with generous discounts on products
- Permanent employees enjoy health & life insurance, PTO and 401K
Take a closer look at the Hand Packager role:
- Pull inventory and count quantity to match invoice
- Position packaging components and product using both hands
- Check components and product for quality, and repair damaged materials, as required
- Complete assigned tasks while meeting production and quality standards
Who you are:
- Enjoy physical work, can bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
- Possess excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work both independently and as part of a hard-working team
- Able to tolerate heavy perfume odors and work outside scheduled hours as needed
Take on your next career move today! Contact Del (518-324-3125) at ETS today for immediate consideration! Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.