Job ID: 139275
Excellent Benefits, Starting at $20/Hour, Scheduling Flexibility
Overlooking the Lake Placid's charming downtown, our client has been offering a luxury visitor experience for almost 100 years, and they want you to join their team as a Spa Receptionist!
Your day-to-day as a Spa Receptionist:
- Greet and engage guests upon their arrival, answering questions via phone email or in person
- Process transactions, while suggesting retail products or additional services
- Respond to relevant customer needs to ensure expectations are met
- Follow health and safety regulations, and report any issues to administration
- Oversee entire lower level, including the indoor pool, gym, salon, spa sanctuaries, and boutique
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role preferred
- Enjoy creating positive interactions with customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of area attractions a plus
For immediate consideration for the Spa Receptionist role, contact Shane (518.323.6813) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.