Electrical Assembly and Welding Technician
Job ID: 139255
1st Shift, Excellent Benefits, $22/Hour
One of the most widely known and renowned businesses for plowing technology – our client is in need of a MIG welder who can bring their energy and experience to their ever-growing business.
Your day-to-day as a Electrical Assembly and Welding Technician:
- MIG welding
- Assembly of hydraulics, valves, hoses, tubes
- Installation of electrical spreader controls
Your skill set includes:
- Strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Enjoy working as a part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
- Ability to bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
For immediate consideration for the Electrical Assembly and Welding Technician, contact the Vermont Team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.