Job ID: 139250
Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, Pristine Facility
Our client is a leading foam recycling plant and they’re looking for a dedicated and motivated individual, like you, to join their team as a Maintenance Worker.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Worker:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment
- Accurately document routine preventive tasks
- Comply with quality and safety procedures in the manufacturing processes
- Engage in continuous improvement and feedback
Your skills and experience:
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 60lbs is required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar industrial maintenance role
- Strong understanding of manufacturing machinery and skilled in operating advanced hand tools
- Team Player – Available for a variety of shifts
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively independently
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Worker position, contact the Plattsburgh ETS office at (518-562-4673) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.