Production Operating Assistant
Job ID: 139249
Pristine Facility, $19.50-$21.50/Hour, Full-Time
Our client is a leading foam recycling plant and they’re looking for a dedicated and motivated individual, like you, to join their team as an Production Operating Assistant.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- A variety of available shifts keeps things exciting
- Deep commitment to social responsibility
- On-the-job training
Your day-to-day as a Production Operating Assistant:
- Operate recycling machinery and manufacturing equipment safely
- Manage material supply to machine areas
- Repackage products as needed
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of work areas
Your skills and experience:
- Can hit the ground running – have previous experience in manufacturing, forklift experience is a plus!
- Enjoy physical work – can lift up to 60 lbs.
- Team player – you can communicate effectively with team members
- Love a flexible, changing schedule – available for a variety of shifts
Contact Virginia (518-324-3130) at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.