Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Job ID: 139244
Competitive Pay Based on Experience, Day Shift, Monday-Friday Schedule
Our client is transforming the charging experience across industries, and they want you to join their team as a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator!
Your day-to-day as a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator:
- Receive and document incoming deliveries
- Schedule outbound shipments, generate necessary documentation, and prepare items for shipping
- Assist with loading and unloading logistics
- Inspect and verify incoming items against purchase orders
- Maintain inventory records, perform daily cycle counts, and keep shipping and receiving space tidy and organized
- Assist with minor assembly tasks and support manufacturing team
Your skill set includes:
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse/shipping experience is required
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic shipping software and applications
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills
For immediate consideration for the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.