Job ID: 139243
Our client is a multi-disciplined professional consulting and design firm and they are looking for a Senior Architect to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Architect:
- Foster and expand current client relationships and cultivate new client connections and partnerships with target firms0.
- Identify key accounts in selected markets and maintain contact
- Participate in relevant Trade Shows to enhance the company’s image and generate leads
- Oversee all client-related activities, including meetings and decision-making
- Play a pivotal role in architectural project development and compliance, offering innovative solutions and ensuring code adherence
Your skills and experience:
- 10+ years of architectural design experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required, Master’s preferred
- Strong AutoCAD expertise and exposure to Revit and other BIM software
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
- Professional RA certification is required, architecture enrollment in NCARB IDP preferred
- Knowledge of project specifications, CSI division formatting, and LEED accreditation is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
For immediate consideration for the Senior Architect role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.