Material Handler | Up to $22/Hour
Job ID: 139231
Up to $22/Hour, Overtime Opportunities, Monday-Friday Schedule
Our client is a major distributor of building products throughout the nation, and they want you to join their team as a Material Handler.
Your day-to-day as a Material Handler:
- Transport, store and retrieve materials indoors and outdoors safely and efficiently
- Load trailers in accordance with routing
- Document inbound and outbound transactions
- Perform daily maintenance of equipment and area cleaning requirements
Your Skills and Experience for the Material Handler role:
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Forklift experience is preferred, but not required
- Quick learner – Able to read and comprehend sales orders, purchase orders and safety materials
- Enjoy working as part of a team and willing to work overtime as needed
For immediate consideration for the Material Handler role, contact the Vermont ETS team at 802-540-1070 today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.