Nutritional Assistant | Part-Time
Job ID: 139198
$15-$18.48/Hour, Full-Time & Part-Time Available
Our client is a top medical facility in Middlebury, Vermont, and they want you to join their team as a Nutritional Assistant!
Your day-to-day as a Nutritional Assistant:
- Aid in food preparation and daily menu distribution
- Assist patients with menu selection, staff meals, and catering as needed
- Prepare and distribute food to patients and staff daily
- Ensure safety, sanitation, and other company requirements are met
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in the food service field following recipes and dietary orders is preferred
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Can represent the company in a professional manner
For immediate consideration for the Nutritional Assistant position, contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.