Architectural Project Manager
Job ID: 139143
$85K Yearly Salary, Full-Time
Our client has over 150 years of architectural experience designing educational buildings that shape communities, and they are looking for an Architectural Project Manager to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an Architectural Project Manager:
- Lead project management from design to construction
- Create and review design solutions
- Handle code compliance and permits
- Assist in presentations and interviews
- Oversee construction administration
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience; educational facility experience a plus
- B Arch or equivalent path to licensure is required
- Architectural Registration or demonstrated expertise
- Strong project management and design skills
- Proficiency in company software tools
- Driver's license and reliable transportation is required
For immediate consideration for the Architectural Project Manager role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.