Cellar Operator | Weekend Day Shift
Job ID: 139131
$19-$23/Hour, Friday-Sunday Schedule, 12-Hour Shift
Our client crafts a variety of ciders, and they want you to join their team as a Cellar Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Cellar Operator:
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment for cleaning and maintenance procedures
- Create product blends using recipe sheets and appropriate materials
- Monitor, test, and deliver samples to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance and basic repairs on equipment
- Promote good housekeeping and follow all safety requirements
Your skills and experience:
- Ability to lift, bend, climb ladders, and carry up to 50 lbs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Cellar Operator position, contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.