Job ID: 139122
Up to $21/Hour, 1st Shift, Full-Time
Our client is a plastic manufacturer, and they are looking for a Process Technician to join their team.
Your day-to-day as a Process Technician:
- Evaluate and improve manufacturing processes on a regular basis, while following safety procedures
- Optimize production and equipment efficiency
- Setup, start, and troubleshoot equipment and machines
- Collect and interpret data while conducting reports
Your Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Tech savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office and experience using data software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the Process Technician role, contact Del (518-324-3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.