Job ID: 139121
$18-$21/Hour, Overnight Shift, Full-Time
Our client is a global leader in the packaging industry, and they want you to join their energetic team as a Technician Supervisor.
Your day-to-day as a Technician Supervisor:
- Supervise department operations and equipment to ensure company standards are met
- Diagnose problems, repair and replace parts, and perform regular maintenance on equipment and production floor
- Delegate responsibilities to operators and staff
- Maintain accurate company records
Your skill set includes:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Enjoy physical work – Can bend, squat, lift and reach
- Team-oriented – Able to effectively communicate with team members
- Self-motivated – You enjoy being involved in several projects and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Technician Supervisor role, contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.