Job ID: 139096
4-Day Work Week (Mon-Thurs), $25-$36//Hour (Depending on Experience)
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting, with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies, and they want you to join their team as an Electronics Technician!
Your day-to-day as an Electronics Technician:
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of power supply units using analog and digital measurement equipment
- Diagnose electrical and electronic failures and implement corrections
- Collaborate with engineers on design development and product verification testing of power conversion equipment
- Document test procedures, results, and troubleshooting steps
- Ensure adherence to safety and quality standards during testing, repair, and maintenance activities
Your skills & experience:
- Associate’s degree in Electronic Technology, or a related field, and/or a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role is required
- Strong knowledge of analog and digital electronics and measuring equipment
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently
For immediate consideration for the Electronics Technician role, contact Kylie (518-360-1524) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.