Job ID: 139073
$85K-$110K Salary, Outstanding Benefits and Company Perks!
Our client is a full-service engineering firm and certified Great Place to Work, and they are looking for a Transportation Engineer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Transportation Engineer:
- Conduct technical research, reports, and design work to enhance project efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Support Project Managers in client meetings and business development initiatives
- Aid in proposal preparation and coordination to secure project contracts
- Collaborate on specification and plan preparation for assigned projects
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering is required, PE certification is a bonus
- At least 5+ years of transportation design experience
- Proficiency with Microstation/AutoCAD, Inroads experience preferred
- Familiarity with NYSDOT, NYSTA, and Federal Aid transportation projects, as well as NYSDOT specifications and standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Transportation Engineer role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.