Geotechnical Project Engineer
Job ID: 139072
$60K-$75K Salary, Outstanding Benefits and Company Perks!
Our client is a full-service engineering firm and certified Great Place to Work, and they are looking for a Geotechnical Project Engineer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Geotechnical Project Engineer:
- Generate proposals for subsurface investigations and geotechnical services
- Manage subcontracted drilling firms and scope of work coordination
- Analyze data to inform design parameters from subsurface investigations
- Produce geotechnical engineering reports
- Conduct geotechnical field inspections when required during construction phases
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required
- Current licensed registered Professional Engineer (PE) in NY, or ability to obtain within one year of employment is required
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Geotechnical Project Engineer role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.