Quality Control Inspector | 1st Shift
Job ID: 139068
Up to $25/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time, Day Shift
Our client supplies and manufactures electrical insulation components and they are looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Quality Control Inspector:
- Inspect materials to meet customer specifications
- Conduct inspections and adhere to company safety and quality procedures
- Provide feedback to management for improvements
- Maintain material records and prepare for audits
Your skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Strong mathematical with proficiency in applying fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Quality Control Inspector role, contact Gabby (518.212.7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.