Job ID: 139056
$30+/hour, Excellent Benefits, Day Shift
A large, locally operated company, known for its high-quality products, wants you to join their team as a Plumber!
Your day-to-day as a Plumber:
- Assemble, install, troubleshoot and repair plumbing systems
- Operate and maintain equipment and tools
- Coordinate plumbing projects while maintaining residential homes, buildings and products in a sanitary and neat condition
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
Your skills and experience:
- A certified plumber in a commercial or manufacturing setting
- Strong knowledge of plumbing systems, codes, and regulations
- Able to confidently use basic hand and power tools
- Solutions oriented
For immediate consideration for the Plumber position, contact Virginia Seiden (518-324-3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.