Job ID: 139042
$24/Hour, Monday-Friday, Day Shift
Our client is a residential and commercial flooring contractor, and they want you to join their team as an Installation Technician!
Your day-to-day as an Installation Technician:
- Perform daily tasks, including loading materials, preparing surfaces, and repairs
- Apply floor coatings accurately and timely
- Foster strong client and contractor relationships
- Maintain and care for assigned equipment and machinery
- Ensure compliance with company policies and maintain a safe work environment
Your skills and experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent flooring/construction experience is required
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- OSHA 10 certification (minimum) with provided training if needed
- Strong knowledge of basic construction techniques, concrete preparation and repair
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
For immediate consideration for the Installation Technician position, contact the Vermont Team (802.540.1070) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.