Electrician | 2nd Shift
Job ID: 139031
Excellent Benefits, 2nd Shift, Competitive Pay Based on Experience
Our client is an industry leader in nutritional food production, and they want you to join their high-performing team as an Electrician.
Your day-to-day as an Electrician:
- Provide project oversight and direction for manufacturing and packaging equipment in compliance with electrical codes
- Train and oversee junior technicians, completing general work orders in a team environment
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance productivity, quality, and cost reduction
- Create, modify, improve, and manage Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Support spare parts stocking, order necessary equipment parts, and provide maintenance-related reports
Your skill set includes:
- Minimum 10 years of manufacturing experience as a licensed electrician (Vermont Electricians license required, master electrician preferred)
- Enjoy physical work – Can bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Proficient in SAP PM/MM, Microsoft Excel, blueprint reading, and math
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team Player – Willingness to work overtime as needed
For immediate consideration for the Electrician role, contact the Vermont Team (802-540-1070) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.