Front Desk Concierge
Job ID: 139011
Our client is a refined senior living community, and they want you to join their team as a Front Desk Concierge!
Your day-to-day as a Front Desk Concierge:
- Manage incoming calls, take messages, and notify relevant staff
- Provide basic information, packets, and brochures to visitors
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Perform basic clerical tasks, including copying and faxing
- Assist with resident activities, respond to emergencies, and ensure community areas are clean
Your skill set includes:
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office including Publisher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and neutrality across departments
For immediate consideration for the Front Desk Concierge position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.