Job ID: 139004
Our client manufactures important medical components for their clients, and they want you to join their team as a Maintenance Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Perform equipment installation, maintenance, and repairs
- Conduct preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Service and repair electric motors, heaters, and related equipment
- Repair and finish appliances, electrical components, and furniture as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years maintenance trades experience is required
- Ability to move and lift up to 50lbs
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and electrical work
- Experience in calibration, documentation, and thermoplastic processing is advantageous
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Technician role, contact Gabby (518-212-7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.