Manufacturing Bench Worker
Job ID: 139003
Our client manufactures important medical components for their clients, and they want you to join their team as a Manufacturing Bench Worker!
Your day-to-day as a Manufacturing Bench Worker:
- Perform end finish and cut-to-length operations
- Read and complete paperwork, including packaging labels
- Collect, inspect, and test products for quality and accuracy
- Conduct general maintenance
- Practice good housekeeping and safety skills
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in manufacturing is required
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to move and lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods
- Strong hand dexterity and hand-eye coordination for assembling small parts
- Proficient in using various measuring tools
- Ability to work both independently or in a team and meet targets
For immediate consideration for the Manufacturing Bench Worker role, contact Gabby (518-212-7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.