Job ID: 139002
Our client manufactures important medical components for their clients, and they want you to join their team as a Manufacturing Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Manufacturing Technician:
- Operate production lines efficiently
- Ensure timely completion of production orders and address schedule risks
- Maintain product quality and follow company procedures
- Ensure safety policies are met and record-keeping is accurate
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience is required
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand for extended periods, and use ladders
- Ability to use various measuring tools
- Team Player – Capable of working efficiently both independently or in a team
For immediate consideration for the Manufacturing Technician role, contact Gabby (518-212-7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.