Purchasing Manager | $85K+ Salary
Job ID: 138997
$85K+ Salary (Based on Experience)
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as a Purchasing Manager!
Your day-to-day as a Purchasing Manager:
- Provide quality assurance to effectively support production efforts and ensure delivery, product quantity, and cost of parts meets expectations
- Initiate new products to maintain accurate inventory levels and reduce costs
- Evaluate opportunities to reduce costs, while maintaining high quality standards and inventory requirements
- Report on monthly account reconciliations while supporting corporate cost savings
- Follow all safety and cleanliness procedures
Your skills and experience:
- At least three years of previous experience in a purchasing role, along with an Associate’s Degree in a business related field
- Tech-savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MRP experience within a manufacturing environment is a plus!
For immediate consideration for the Purchasing Manager position, contact Bill (518.572.8325) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.