Production Supervisor | Direct-Hire, Excellent Benefits
Job ID: 138996
A dynamic, local production facility wants you to join their team as a Production Supervisor.
As a Production Supervisor, your leadership and support will be critical to maintaining the efficient and effective operations of the facility.
Your day-to-day as a Production Supervisor:
- Oversee and ensure accuracy by coordinating and prioritizing day-to-day activities for production
- Measure employee performance against company objectives and KPI’s
- Create, foster and maintain a focus on continuous improvement
- Assist and support problem solving and troubleshooting efforts
Your skill set includes:
- Previous experience leading and training teams – ability to manage a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- 3+ years of previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as critique the work of others
- Ability to understand, support and promote safety practices in alignment with company policies and compliance requirements
Take on your next career move today. For immediate consideration for the Production Supervisor role, contact Kasie at (518.324.3146) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.