Customer Service Representative | Remote Flexibility
Job ID: 138992
$18/Hour, Multiple Openings, Remote Flexibility (with the ability to travel on-site occasionally)
Our client provides websites and online marketing solutions for accountants, and they want you to join their team as a Customer Service Representative.
As Customer Service Representative, you will provide top notch customer service while supporting client requests, issues, questions, and billing inquiries.
Your day-to-day as Customer Service Representative:
- Provide customer service solutions and complete requests through email, chat support and Salesforce
- Educate clients about products and service opportunities, troubleshooting technical issues as needed
- Create and configure client email accounts, perform website maintenance
- Offer opportunities for additional and upgraded services
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Your skills and experience:
- Two-year degree preferred, along with at least three years of customer service experience required
- Tech-savvy – experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM software), Microsoft Suite, Facebook, SEO, and basic HTML and CSS understanding
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
- Able to work overtime and travel if needed
For immediate consideration for the Customer Service Representative role, contact Andrew (802.304.7031) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.