Production Operator | 1st Shift
Job ID: 138990
Up to $20/Hour, 1st Shift, 4-Day Work Week
Our client crafts a variety of ciders, and they want you to join their team as a Production Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Production Operator:
- Operate and set up production machines and equipment within established parameters and document daily activity
- Perform necessary quality checks in accordance with standard operating procedures and instructions and report issues to supervisor in timely manner
- Package and transport product
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
- Follow all company standards, systems, policies, and procedures
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing role is preferred
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Production Operator position, contact the Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.