HR Business Partner
Job ID: 138984
Our client is a leading provider of handcrafted smoked meats in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and career growth, and they want you to join their team as a HR Business Partner!
Your day-to-day as a HR Business Partner:
- Support HR needs for corporate and production teams
- Align policies with company mission and values
- Build strong working relationships with leadership
- Manage talent acquisition and implement strategies for hiring
- Develop programs to promote company culture and retention
Your skills & experience:
- A degree in Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Teams
- Strategic thinker with problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational abilities
For immediate consideration for the HR Business Partner position, contact the Vermont ETS Office (802-540-1070) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.