Job ID: 138979
Excellent Benefits, $20/Hour, Full-Time
A private college in Burlington, Vermont is looking for a Grounds Technician to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Grounds Technician:
- Maintain campus grounds, including lawns, landscaping, snow removal, and parking lots
- Supervise student employees in grounds maintenance, ensuring safety and equipment upkeep
- Help with furniture movement and relocation within campus buildings
- Respond to weather emergencies related to campus grounds and buildings
Your skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience in groundskeeping or a related field is preferred
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Enjoy physical work – Stamina for lifting, bending, and operating equipment in various weather conditions
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Team player – Able to work outside of regularly scheduled hours when needed
For immediate consideration for the Grounds Technician role, contact the Vermont Team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.