Job ID: 138978
Excellent Benefits, $20/Hour, Full-Time
A private college in Burlington, Vermont is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Support with maintaining campus buildings and systems
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs
- Complete work orders to ensure efficiency in campus facility operations
- Assist with furniture movement and relocation
Your skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience in a related field is preferred
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Enjoy physical work – Stamina for lifting, bending, and operating equipment in various weather conditions
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Team player – Able to work outside of regularly scheduled hours when needed
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Technician role, contact the Vermont Team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.