Accounting Assistant- Rouses Point, NY
Job ID: 138973
Join a team of experts passionately leading a strong logistics company in the Champlain Valley who want you to join their team as a full time, permanent Accounting Assistant!
As an Accounting Assistant for our client, you’ll play an integral part in ensuring effective, efficient, and accurate financial operations. Your solutions oriented mentality, discretion, and strong team focus will drive your role in setting the tone for operational excellence and growth.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Compensation based on experience
- Excellent benefits
- An innovative culture – continuously seeking to improve products, services, processes and the industry at large
Take a closer look at the Accounting Assistant role:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Ensure proper data entry and support
- Complete biweekly payroll
- Assist with administrative/reception support as needed
- Communicate with clients via email and phone
- Continuously develop and update procedures related to accounting management
Who You Are:
- Can hit the ground running – three years of prior related work experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Computer savvy – have a thorough knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Prioritize confidentiality and can handle a variety of personnel-related experiences with tact and understanding
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
Take the next step in your career! Contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.