Job ID: 138959
$25-$30/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time, Day Shift
Our client supplies and manufactures electrical insulation components and they are looking for a CNC Machinist to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a CNC Machinist:
- Manage stock inventory
- Read and interpret blueprints, plans, and schematics
- Program manufacturing equipment, verify settings, and maintain specifications
- Resolve mechanical and product issues, preventative maintenance
- Follow all housekeeping and safety procedures
Your skills and experience:
- At least 1 year of milling CNC operating experience is required
- Previous experience in manufacturing with heavy machinery and/or CAD CAM software is required
- Ability to read manufacturing prints and drawings and measure with precision measurement tools
- Self motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the CNC Machinist role, contact Gabby (518.212.7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.