Job ID: 138915
Day Shift, $24/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule
Our client is a flooring company that provides design and installation services to its customers, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Manager!
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Manager:
- Oversee inventory management including receiving and labeling materials, tracking stock levels, and ordering
- Schedule vehicle maintenance
- Maintain tool inventory and arrange for replacements and maintenance
- Prepare job materials, print packets, and communicate stock shortages
- Keep warehouse area clean, organized, and functional
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team Leader – Your positive attitude and quick thinking get the job done
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Manager position, contact Sierra (802.540.8374) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.